Please be advised that:
- The Controller of your personal data is “KACZKAN” Zakład Produkcji Drzewnej Józef Kaczkan Spółka Jawna in Klonowy Dwór, based in: Klonowy Dwór, 14-330 Małdyty, phone: 89 758 19 00
- The Controller shall process your personal data for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract or order, and for archival purposes. Personal data of representatives and contact persons is processed only for the purpose of identification of the representatives and other authorised individuals, for coordination of cooperation and a present contact.
Legal grounds for data processing:
- a) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or order to which the data subject is a party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or order (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- b) processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the contract or order. In case of failure to provide the data, it will not be possible to execute the contract or order (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- The data provided by you will be made available to entities processing it on our behalf, i.e. participating in the performance of activities involving the operation of our ICT systems and providing us with advisory, tax and accounting services.
- The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
- The Data Controller does not intend to transfer the data to a third country or an international organisation.
7 The personal data shall be processed for:
- a) the period of time during which the services will be provided – Article 6(1)(b) GDPR
- b) the period of limitation for claims arising from the contract or order – Article 6(1)(f) GDPR
- c) the time of the performance of the obligations relating to the contract or order, e.g. issuing an invoice – Article 6(1)(c) GDPR
- d) the period of time for which we are required by law to retain the data, e.g. for tax purposes – Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, or
- e) the period of time during which we may suffer legal consequences for failing to comply with an obligation, e.g. receiving a financial penalty from government authorities – Article 6(1)(f) GDPR
Furthermore, please be advised that you have the right to access your data and correct, delete it (provided that the prerequisites resulting from Article 17 GDPR are met), limit processing, transfer your data, as well as the right to object, demand cessation of processing and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.